Overview of Models
For the convenience of installers and specifiers, Myson provide a range of control packs to suit standard types of heating systems, from fully pumped flow share and zoned systems, to unvented hot water storage systems.
The attractive control packs are designed to give you exactly the right combination of controls to make your central heating system work more efficiently. All the products in each system pack have been developed to be attractive yet unobtrusive which will complement your home. Correctly installed the Myson control system will allow you more effective and economical control of your heating and hot water.
Summary of Range
- MDPAK1 contains MEP2c, MPE322, MWB16, MRT1 and MCT1 used for a fully pumped flow share system
- MZPAK2 contains MEP2c, MPE 222 (x2), MWB 16, MRT1 and MCT used for a for fully pumped separate control DHW and CH
- MZPAK3 contains MEP2c, MPE222, MPE228, MWB16, MRT1 and MCT1 used for as PAK2 but for larger systems requiring 28mm
- MZPAK4 contains MEP2c, MPE222, MWB16 and MRT1 used for unvented system which are usually combi based
- MZPAK5 contains MEP2c, MPE228, MWB16 and MRT1 used for as PAK4 but for larger systems requiring 28mm
- All MYSON electronic controls are quality guaranteed and come with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase